LEAF PEEPING IN NEW ENGLAND
Outdoor enthusiasts looking for great fall foliage opportunities in the Northeast should be sure to check out these 5 great places in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Camden, ME – features 30 miles of hiking trails
- Kancamagus Highway, NH – 35 miles through White Mountain National Forest
- Bretton Woods, NH – foothills of Mount Washinton
- Montgomery, Vermont – The “Covered Bridge Capital” of Vermont
- Stowe Vermont – “Fall’s Color Capital”
Grab your backpacks, hiking gear and layered clothing and get out there! It’s never too late to create new Nostalgic moments and
REMEMBER THE GREAT OUTDOORS!!