5 BENEFITS OF SUNSHINE
5 Benefits of Sunshine
So much is written about the protection against the sun's rays that we thought it might be good to remind you of the benefits of the sun. To be sure, the dangers are still there - the solution is to know how much, and when, to expose you and your kids to the sun's glorious shine!
- Solar uV rays help your body make Vitamin D, an essential nutrient in building strong bones.
- Increases your body’s levels of Serotonin and Melatonin, chemicals in your brain that helps you maintain your calm.
- Natural sunlight helps to set your Circadian rhythms of sleep and wakefulness which is especially helpful for traveling across time zones.
- Shrinks the fat cells below your skin’s surface which helps to maintain a healthy weight.
- Triggers the release of nitrogen oxides from skins cells which helps to lower blood pressure.
Some of our old-timers remember when the goal was to soak up all the rays you could every day of summer! Now, with a bit of awareness and caution you can gain all the benefits Mother Nature sends you from 92 million miles away. Check us out for everything from Tents through Clothing to find the products you need to protect you from the rest and ....
REMEMBER THE GREAT OUTDOORS !!